so does using canister affect endings? *spoiler*

The last game, Geneforge 5 is the only game where canister usage doesn't affect the game and endings. All the others may make you do certain actions depending upon how many canisters you have used.

So what if those idiots don't recognized you power from using canisters. Get angry and crush them. :)

You can play through without using canisters, but it is harder.

The last game, Geneforge 5 is the only game where canister usage doesn't affect the game and endings. All the others may make you do certain actions depending upon how many canisters you have used.

So what if those idiots don't recognized you power from using canisters. Get angry and crush them. :)

You can play through without using canisters, but it is harder.

haha yeah, as a shaper, it'd be super tough to not use them

maybe someday when i replayed the series, i'd powergame it with no/minimal canister, but for now, i'll play the rest according to my own choices/feel and skill. plus jeff successfully draws out the greed in me with this game :p

i usually do a good first playtrough in most RPG, but this geneforge, really intrigue me. i can't let anyone have this power, IT"S FOR ME ALONE!!

anyway, i did some post-game stuff and just cleared the super tough crypt

it's super easy with ultra-powered cyrodrayks lol, and i got this crazy girdle that give +4 to all stat lmao. amazing.

I find that using canisters seem to be balanced enough to make me feel arrogant and powerful. Perhaps it is a subtle effect of the writing too but I feel the power and find myself becoming more careless and arrogant in my mindset the longer I play in canister runs. Probably part of Jeff's deeper design.

Whenever I play the Geneforge series I just feel that Jeff 'gets' me. The whole story just resonates with me so much more than the others game series which just feel old fashioned and unoriginal.