Avadon 3: Warborn, possible plot (Spoilers from Avadon 2)

Vanceros

In the last text before being brought into the main menu of Avadon 2

248 = "Every day, peace seemed farther away.";

249 = "In the end, the common people, Pact and Farlander alike, could only ask one thing: _How will this end? Who will come and save us from this torment?_";

250 = "Perhaps, one day, that hope will be answered.";

Well I assume Avadon 3 would be in the war time between the Pact and the Farlander, where Callan becomes the new Keeper, and the sudden disappearance of Redbeard concerns Avadon. Duke Gryfyn isn't dead (cuz that guy may evade/destroy the Gray Raptors cuz hes rich af, by having a stunt double), and Miranda I think is just a memento of the Corruption, the Avadon 2 PC might be just spending time with Silke/Rainer on one of two houses. This game might focus more on diplomacy, peace talk, and finding out what happened to Redbeard (or what's left of him, of course he's a deserter, should he live), hopefully we will never go to the Corruption again, cuz what's the purpose?? Anyways I hope the game ends the war between Farlanders and the Pact.

Anyways it's too early to speculate the plot, so I might be mostly wrong with the plot.

Peace out