Napoleon

AeftP: How to get quest Repair Demonslayer

Hi! I read on these forums that you should receive the quest Repair Demonslayer from Solberg however I went to his tower and went through all conversation options but still didn't receive the quest. I even talked to his cat. What do I need to do to get the quest?

IIRC, you need to have learned about the demon lord trapped in the Tower of Magi, and you may also need a certain reputation level.

IIRC, you need to have learned about the demon lord trapped in the Tower of Magi, and you may also need a certain reputation level.

I think you cannot even meet Mr. Solberg if you do not know about the demon

I already banished the Demon from the tower of magi but I didn't receive the Repair Demonslayer neither before nor after that

There doesn't seem to be a reputation requirement. Once you ask Solberg for the crystal key, you should also be able to ask him about Demonslayer. Do you have the crystal key in your special items?

I already banished the Demon from the tower of magi but I didn't receive the Repair Demonslayer neither before nor after that

You banished the demon without the demonslayer? :blink:

I thought that was impossible! He's too stronk!

There doesn't seem to be a reputation requirement. Once you ask Solberg for the crystal key, you should also be able to ask him about Demonslayer. Do you have the crystal key in your special items?

Yes

You banished the demon without the demonslayer? :blink:

I thought that was impossible! He's too stronk!

It was very though but somehow I managed.

You can do it with magical damage since most weapons don't get enough penetrating damage including Demonslayer.

Have you by any chance already found the pieces and had Demonslayer reforged? That's the only other reason you might not be able to get the quest. If it's any consolation, I don't think you get any XP for that one anyway. It's just meant to point you in the right direction.

You might have missed the conversation option before. At this point it probably is in a part of the conversation tree that is about killing the demon, and which therefore doesn't happen. But as Jerakeen said, you didn't miss anything.