UNLIMITED HEALTH BUG REVEALED ! ! !

Okay I will tell you how to have unlimited health and spell points for the main character (Character #1).

1. Let the primary character get ill or lightning spell or poison damage that is consuming the health slowly.

Once this character is damaged like this then you must continue to wait by holding space bar or walking (in town mode) on a locked door or something.

2. The character should scream but you will still have the character active.

(Please remember to hold space bar key in non-combat mode/Town-mode or else your character will DIE)

3. The health should looked fully consumed and the spell bar should be full and you should not take any damage from any source!

~~WARNING: ANY HEALING WILL TURN OFF THIS EFFECT,

• Avoid healing
  • Avoid regeneration
  • AVOID FIRST AID stats (or remain in combat mode and interrupt the healing of first aid)
  • No eating any food
  • No combat allies that heal
  • **ANY BLESSINGS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOU CHARACTER AFTER DEATH (bless before death)
  • WARDS AND CLOAK (BEFORE DEATH) ARE OKAY!

**Your character will be hit but no damage will be dealt at all. This is very good for tough bosses or annoying baddies.

**Your character will be able to use multiple battle spells with no fatigue WHATSOEVER

If you need any help with this bug please let me know.

Slatibus please don't call me a troll again once you try this bug (Should it succeed).

PLEASE VERIFY THIS BUG SOMEONE!

~LATERZ

Interesting. Not terribly surprising that you can break the game by flooding it with input. It's been known for a long time that you can skip enemy turns in SW games by holding down space bar with the right timing during combat. Thanks for actually sharing this one though.

I've also edited the topic title. Please don't make spammy titles begging for attention. We've asked you this repeatedly. ("UNLIMITED HEALTH BUG! ~~ REVEALED")

Finally, you can be a troll whether or not what you're saying is based in truth. This topic is clearly not a trolling topic, of course, but my opinion on the other topic will remain unchanged until the circumstances surrounding its claims and exhortations do.

@Slartibus you should try it and see if I am trolling or not. This bug I found out when I discovered that I was in some tomb in vanhanti land and then I was cursed with the lightning spell. I then used the teleporter and then tried to find a glitch with the teleporter. Instead I teleported with no hp and could not die.

I repeated it again with the hidden illness that started in that land after the 2nd chapter. And found other ways to reproduce it.

I think that this should happen if you only let one character lead and die with a rotting/slow killing effect.

This has happened to characters 1 and 4 only for me, however I need to practise with this bug more.