Chitarch Shrine - Crossing Lava?

For the iOS version - getting the "wrapped bugs" to the shrine seems to be a problem. I can't figure how to get across the lava to the north tower with my cargo. I went so far as to gather "move mountains" L3 hoping that the blocked passage at the back of the lava dome would hold the key.

I'm moving on since it isn't critical to the game. Would be nice to complete it, though.

Is that the shrine in the humid cave in the Vanhantai lands? I got there with the

flying orb from the imperial research base

. Didn't even know the bug had anything to do with it.

If you go back and forth bringing bugs to the shrine a few times, something good will eventually happen.

• 2 weeks later...

This was one of the tasks I was unable to complete. I only ever found one wrapped bug? :o It wasn't even an official quest or anything, so I let it go, but it still bothers me a lil bit.

After you've deposited it at the shrine, you can go back and get another one from the place you got the first one. You can only carry one at a time.

Took me a while to figure that one out also. I saw that there was a reward for three bugs but I couldn't get a second one. Then I deposited the first and decided to try again and it worked.

You can only have one bug at a time apparently. After the bonus I tried destroying it for XP and that worked even though usually you can't do both.