I really wish they didn't change the look of Guardians.

First time I played Geneforge 3 a few years ago, I got a little bit upset at the Guardian model change. They used to look so unique, cool, and strong. Now Guardians look like your average RPG knight instead of the special, clean, strong appearance of the first two games.

The Shaper's model update, I'm indifferent on. Shapers look really cool despite how simple their design was, which I think is an amazing achievement. Then they got changed into a more intricate, detailed, yet still cool design. I can't really pick between the two, and that's a good thing.

You can change the graphic files to make the guardians look the same throughout all 5 games...

g203

g2000

g2001

g2002

g2003

g2004

g2005

g2010

g2011

g2012

g2013

g2014

g2015

g2020

g2021

g2022

g2023

g2024

g2025

copy and paste them from your g1 or g2 graphics folder and

place these files where all the other graphic files are in which game you want and be sure to back the files up beforehand just in case

You can change the graphic files to make the guardians look the same throughout all 5 games...

--

copy and paste them from your g1 or g2 graphics folder and

place these files where all the other graphic files are in which game you want and be sure to back the files up beforehand just in case

Interesting. Does this change the look of NPC Guardians as well?