(Eftp) Party order

I got back to Eftp to play a different game in which I created a new character half way to end. Problem is, he is first in line of combat and he is apparently weaker than other charachters. I don't know how to put him in second or third place (there are three characters now). I only managed to make him enter in combat as second fighter, but this way my first fighter is a tile back and loose range. It is written that one can manage party order from the rooster, alas I did not find a way to do that.

I am not at home, so I can't check exactly what it looks like or where it is in AEFTP, but there's usually a little symbol like 2 curved arrows right below each character portrait in the roster. Click on one, then on the one you want that guy to switch with.

Hope that helps.

Disregard this completely, sorry. See below.

No arrows in this game. In the character statistics window (where you Strength and Dex and all your abilities and so forth), in the lower left corner, it says "Change Party Order" and you see "Down" and/or "Up" (depending on the PC position in the party) and be able to click to shift the PC up or down the chain.