Real Life Goals

Brainless Void

1.) Be able to go to UK or Germany to study fencing or something, I've always wanted to roleplay irl, there's also LARP but I want to hold real steel, feel its momentum and stuff

2.) To be able to do well in college, impress my parents and stuff

3.) To reach 10,000 post counts and live long enough to see my achievement

4.) To finally find some source of inspiration I've been longing to make my short fiction stories

5.) To successfully make my dream game based on my short fics

Short term, get my bachelor's degree.

Longer term? Go to China, become fluent in Mandarin, and get into a good graduate school. Become a professor. Teach at a university that isn't in a godawful place.

On a more personal note, get a name change, get medicated, train my voice, and save up cash for a battery of medical operations.

Also, overthrow capitalism.

You can add most university degrees without much effort or accountability. You can start your own college consisting only of yourself and grant yourself all the degrees you want, and the only problem is if people look into it they'll see the letters are not attached to any actual education, but they're not legally restricted. So you can be "Alorael, Ph.D., Psy.D., M.D., D.M.D, J.D., D.Th. O.D., B.A.M.F." if you like. Just don't accidentally add any letters that actually require a specific licensure.

There are tons of certification programs out there that will give you more alphabet soup to put after your name. Some require some experience and taking a test or two, but plenty of them are closer to financial transactions than anything else.

Another option is to become your own micro nation, declare yourself a monarchy and grant patents of nobility and knighthoods. Or, if you want to be more "legitimate" about it, find the current pretender to a throne that no longer exists, transfer the right amount of money and you can be ennobled.

my primary goals right now are to escape my suffocating house and power through gatekeeping for access to surgery and vital documents; for things to stop feeling like a nightmare i'm too weak to wake up from.

the only true goal in life, though, is to becoming a perfect and perfectly self-contained goat