Best way to contact Jeff?

Bradsword

Hello

I am a fan of Matt Barton, the author of Desktops and Dungeons and also the creator and host of MattChat on Youtube. It's a chanel dedicated to CRPGs as well as interviews with developers and designers of these classic games. It's a well known channel that receives many views. I suggested Matt feature Avernum or Geneforge on the show to which he replied that he would like to but Jeff has never replied to any of his messages.

Myself, I would call customer service since I'm very forward in my dealings lol. Anyways, would love to see Jeff do an interview and have Matt showcase his works. It likely wouldn't hurt sales either. It's also very hard to find ANY video interviews of Jeff online.

Any suggestions?

Jeff doesn't really answer emails that much anymore. I used to talk to him quite a bit through emails. I cant remember the last time I got a response. They were all positive, I just think he is a busy guy. I have never had ANY luck with calling his office either. This would be maybe 2 years ago since I had any luck speaking with anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know from personal experience that he doesn't especially like it when you show up at his house with a cake frosted in his likeness.

Although, perhaps it's only because he prefers pie. The policemen wouldn't let me ask him.

You could try a paper-mache bazooka that shoots letters. Make sure the bazooka supports freeze cantrips, write the letter to jeff-he defrosts it and you are in business!