• Announcements

• Una Corda and Truth

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
MissSea

Move Mountains -- Level 1

MissSea   

So I read in a post that you can learn level 1 of Move Mountains in the Nephilim Castle in a room southwest of the Feasting Hall. The only thing I can find there is a spellbook that teaches Unshackle Mind. Anyone know where (besides Blosk) you can learn Move Mountains in the game?

Many thanks!

MissSea :D

Jerakeen   

Okay, I'm assuming that you're talking about A2:CS, in which case you can find the MM spell tome in the lair of the serpent cult near the Tower of Magi, but you'll need the Blessed Athame to read it. The first two levels can be purchased in several places, Formello being the earliest and I think also the cheapest.

In A2:CS you can learn Move Mountains in Formello. The spell book is in the Snake Pit northeast of the Tower of Magi.

Have fun getting to the book. :)

Sniped :(

MissSea   

Yeah, my priest level isn't high enough to buy it. Anyone have any idea when you get to buy level 1? I've searched it and the particulars aren't coming up in searches. :/

Many thanks! :D

Jerakeen   

You can both buy and cast it when your Priest skill reaches level 6, which should happen well before you begin Chapter 2, assuming you have a dedicated priest character.

Jerakeen   

You need the Blessed Athame, which can be obtained at the Ornotha Ziggurat . OOPS, yeah. Halls of Chaos, sorry.