Now we're getting Somewhere! :D

For the person who came up with this http://www.spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/9545-the-insidious-infiltrator/

Thank you so much! I restarted G4 and followed the advice in the thread and now my Infiltrator is kicking butt! Thank you!!

The question I have is: Is there a way to get through certain areas without directly helping the shapers? Like if I kill the Shapers in the bunker or something and then loot it, can I get information to help me complete the game and score points with the rebels? I know you don't HAVE TO go everwhere to finish the Geneforge games but I'm a completionist and I want to. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I'm pretty sure you never have to aid the Shapers in G4. In fact, if you consistently refuse to work with them at all, it's possible to reach a point about halfway through the game where the Shapers no longer ask for your help and just attack you on sight. This will make the game more difficult, of course.