An Exciting New "Let's Play" of Nethergate: Resurrection!

Hello everyone! :)

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Matt, aka Fluent, and I make YouTube videos and cover RPGs. Well, I'm a big Spiderweb fan after playing a bit of Avadon 2, and I wanted to check out some of their older games, so I fired up Nethergate: Resurrection.

I've decided to do a Let's Play of this game. Now, this is my first time playing it, so if you're interested in seeing someone play for the first time and figure out this beautiful gem of a game, then feel free to follow along!

Here is Episode 1 -

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think of the game and the Let's Play I'm doing!

Thanks for your time and long live Spiderweb Software! :grin:

Thanks for the welcome, Jerakeen! I can't wait to explore Nethergate further. It's been a fun experience thus far and I'm not even out of the starter dungeon! :)

I hope some of you will follow along on my adventure. I hope to continue soon but it may be a few days before a new episode is posted. Stay tuned! :)

Just uploaded Episode 4. I explore more of the goblin pits.

I'm really finding myself enjoying the unique encounters and scenarios in the game. It very much has a pen-and-paper feel to it, and the excellent storytelling enhances the experience and draws me in much better than fancy graphics or expensive cut-scenes ever could! Bravo, Mr. Vogel! You are a genius and your company is brilliant. :)

So, anyone checking out the episodes thus far? I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but please don't give me any spoilers or anything like that. I really want to immerse myself fully in this game without the help of outside guides or 'tips' of any sort! :/

Episode 5 will be coming soon, but it may be a few more days because I'm waiting on some new equipment to help me record the episodes. I purchased some 3.5mm extension cables for my headset, so I can basically stream Nethergate on my laptop, lay in bed and still play and record my episode! Hehehe...fun stuff! Perfect for the lazy gamer! :grin:

Ciao! :)