Anybody play/remember Hexen 2?

Vexivero

The Heretic/Hexen series was really weird. It started out as pretty much just a swords-and-sorcery-flavored Doom (and I loved Heretic, don't get me wrong, but that's all it really was) and evolved into some kind of weird mix of RPG and puzzle game. I liked Hexen aesthetically but it frustrated me to no end as a kid, and trying to play it as an adult it still does.

I think it's technically an RPG but I couldn't find any way to actually 'level up'; you only get more health/mana (no skill points or anything). Btw, if anybody is looking for a challenge try that game. I gave up after the first episode because the second one is just insane (and that was on the easiest setting). The ridiculous difficulty of the game reminds me of the latest levels of doom if anybody is familiar with those. TBH I don't mind a challenge but this one was extreme; kinda sapped the fun out of the game for me.

A humorous thing I liked to do was use the cheat codes to turn myself into a sheep and kill everything by nibbling them to death. Plus if you kill as a sheep you get way more XP and even earn XP from breaking stuff. Of course I also had to use the invulnerability cheat so I wouldn't die as a sheep...