• Announcements

• How to eat sound

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Vee

Chapter 2 Zones

Vee   

Is there any way to return to the riverway between Formello and the Vahnatai lands after you've finished your journey the first time? I feel like so much was left undone!

Lilith   

Nope. There aren't any spells or unique items you can miss, if that makes you feel any better.

Well, to be completely accurate, there's one specific place in the chapter that you can eventually go back to...

You eventually get to see the inside of the Barrier Tower as part of a quest, but you can't get from there to the rest of the area.

Including the outside of the Barrier Tower zone. That means if you want the stuff on the accessible bodies, you do want to blowing a piercing crystal when you're there the first time.

Vee   

Arrrgh! I guess it'll have to wait for a second playthrough. What about that zone with the unawakened Vahnatai where you find only the bottom halves of the rites?

Lilith   

Arrrgh! I guess it'll have to wait for a second playthrough. What about that zone with the unawakened Vahnatai where you find only the bottom halves of the rites?

You can find the top half too, and awaken the Vahnatai while you're there. Shoulda looked around more carefully while you had the chance. Sorry!

Somewhat hilariously, the top and bottom pieces can't be sold even if you put them in the junk bag. I say "hilariously" because it is impossible to sell anything between the time you find the pieces, and the last time you'd be able to go back and use them. (The "ghath" map, on the other hand, can be sold.)