[A:EFTP] Stupid question but help me find a certain room

I'm not too far into EFTP, my party is about lvl 14. So I just got dispel barriers 1 and 2 and I have been traveling all around the previous areas looking for barriers to dispel. I had been keeping a list of all barriers I'd seen, but my computer crashed without saving it so it's gone.

I am looking for a particular small room with a LOT of barriers inside. Probably at least like 6 or 7 and maybe more. These barriers were just protecting something like a small chest or some drawers. There might have been another chest nearby that was not blocked off. I *think* this room was in a hostile area, but since I have checked pretty much every dungeon looking for it, maybe it isn't.

I have explored just about everywhere on the east side of the map. Looking at the world map, you could say that I have explored everything east of Ft Dranlon or Almaria. This includes the northern (Formello) and southern (mertis) areas. I have also been to the swamp city and slith fort near Ft Dranlon, and briefly visited Kyass via the river. I haven't really ventured anywhere too far west of Ft Dranlon or Almaria.

Since then I have gone back to just about everywhere I thought the room could be and still haven't found it. I have literally been searching for this place for hours. Was finding this room just a dream? I know its probably not anything important, but it is seriously driving me crazy not knowing where this place is. Please, if you know what room this is, help me out. Thanks.

My crappy MSpaint rendition of the room (the brown thing in the corner is a chest or something. Also the actual room is not as square-shaped, more rectangular. Finally its not just a room by itself, it was in a big building, I think.)

5kqaeiM.png