Keyboard has stopped responding

Blxz

There are 5 drivers under the keyboards part of the device manager. I think I might give Dell support a phonecall on monday and see if they can do anything. I don't want to ruin anything unintentionally.

That'd be the safest route, yeah, and IMO it seems too many.

I also have a laptop, but HP Pavilion flatbook idk model i5 Intel HD Graphics 4000 4 gig ram (obviously not for gaming) and I only have a single driver as I recently checked my device manager.

• 2 months later...

This is still ongoing and dealing with Dell is frustrating me.

I can't uninstall any of the drivers since they seem to automatically re-install and the problem is ongoing.

Any suggestions for some obscure solution someone has floating around somewhere?

• 2 months later...

I thought a bit of closure might be called for since you guys were all very helpful back when I asked for advice.

In the end the problem never got resolved. It was an old computer and the keyboard issue was not physical. I did get a new computer recently and have been tearing through with wonderful roleplay characters in G1 and G2 and am on the second island of G3 with a poorly built unspecified shaper.

Thanks to all the community here. I appreciate the time and effort. Now I just need to actually plan a decent build and learn to play the game properly.

Archived