Why do you like BoE but not BoA?

Silent Motion

Quote:
Originally written by *i:
This is neither the time nor place for such discussions. As far as universal enforcement, I hate to say this, but I am unable to read every single post on this board. I largely skim the topics for things that are blatantly offensive and out of total context.

fatman -- This is your final warning. Discussions on this board are to be related to BoE, not discussions of board policy. Feel free to carry said discussions on the General board.
Forgive me for continuing this here, but I didn't think it would be helpful to start a new topic in General over this. Given that the f-bomb was dropped here , and you posted later in the topic, it would be fair to assume that you read it. Why did you say nothing about that incident, and warn fatman with banning when he called Kel a half-wit?

Well, the "I have not seen these alleged misdemeanors" argument seemed pretty reasonable for a few days. Then I just happened to remember that particular thread this morning.

No, the issue isn't all that important or worth worrying about. But the idea of an inconsistent and unfair *i arouses my curiosity. :p

Stareye warned him rather severely, and he has since settled down quite a bit. Since he's still not being insolent or unkind to other members, there's no reason to punish him.

Some members just need a chance to adjust to the way of these forums vs. what it was like on their other(s) forums or just their personal lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally written by 4.808 x 10^3:
Stareye warned him rather severely, and he has since settled down quite a bit. Since he's still not being insolent or unkind to other members, there's no reason to punish him.

Some members just need a chance to adjust to the way of these forums vs. what it was like on their other(s) forums or just their personal lifestyle.
When I read this, my brain nearly exploded, as I thought you were referring to the thread I linked to. laugh