Nostalgia

Jethro Mithrandier

So. Not. Fair. How does X get a spot on the Nostalgia list?? Or was there another X that's too old for even me to remember?

Also, *le sigh* for the days when we could openly insult each other. Good times... good times.

Then I thank you, ES, for bringing me to life for this one tiny moment. The corners of your mind are a haven to this ether that would otherwise have no form. Dream of me, ES, that I might live longer... dream of me...

Ahh Trenton, I remember you well and fondly. The one person who appreciated my rye wit, Enough so as to start a pun thread.

You have my deepest Gratitude. But I sense that I am still Lepus Non Gratus. Only my maps are of interest. But mourn me not, for I have found another group on Linked In that finds me to be as encouragible as ever.

I'd like to add a few of the more indisputably infamous to the list, if only because they're entertaining in retrospect. Though I have a lot of mixed feelings about making any real sort of comparison between these two, I'll succumb and let it be done.

Commander Ed

Emperor Tullegolar

so does that mean that somebody who's not yet Canned but is at risk of being Canned in the near future is Danned and somebody who's permabanned is Aanned

That's what they planned, but it was universally panned.

It started when Lilith said "danned,"

Pun supply soon exceeded demanned,

Things got out of hanned,

Now please understanned,

It must stop. I say, "This shall not stanned!"

Archived