Sign in to follow this  
Cathrine

Pact Brigands

Nah. Their leader does drop a nice breastplate if you manage to kill them, but the Tawon will be happy as long as the bandits stop raiding.

It's not TOO hard to kill them if you have a summon or turret help you tank damage.

Also, you can always finish the main quest first to gain a level or two, then come back.

I killed them the first playthrough, because it's experience points and it's fun, not worth the prize in terms of breastplate, there are better ones you can get before this fight.

I killed them and quest giver was very satisfied after reporting.

i noticed that the quest giver very carefully doesn't ask why they aren't going to bother the tawon anymore. the report is accepted and a reward is given without any inconvenient details being asked for.

i noticed that the quest giver very carefully doesn't ask why they aren't going to bother the tawon anymore. the report is accepted and a reward is given without any inconvenient details being asked for.

nope since he saw our bloody blades and armors.

*wonders if there is laundry service in Lynaeus since party should have very bloody clothes after few fights*

OT, but I always figured Hands were responsible for their own laundry when they were out in the field, and that the base/fort workers took care of that when at bases or forts.

...Then again, it amuses me to think of Alcander actually having to do his own laundry.

To make this T - I felt kinda bad about not being able to offer blood money for the damage the brigands did. Ava1 suggests that Avadon and the Pact frown on exactly the sort of behavior the Kellem and Holklandan brigands are guilty of.

Edited by springacres

Hmm, yeah, didn't think about the lack of usable water in the Corruption. But most of the other areas seem to have either rivers or wells. Even some of the caves have underground streams or pools that could be used in a real pinch.

The blood should come out easier then repairing all of the damage to the clothes from fire and acid. The great thing about a junk bag that does not count towards encumbrance is that you can put on a new outfit after every fight.

obviously, it's dry clean only

Leather armor, maybe. The metal stuff would be more like oil clean only, and even then it wouldn't last long in the Corruption.

Hmm, I guess there is a good reason for that bottomless junk bag after all.