1-2 chars left behind and walking routes

Earth

It feels weird and annoying that few times when party has left some place (for example supply cache near Rockridge or Base C) either main char has been left behind while others have gone to other side of map and main has been left standing where he/she was (Rockridge) or only 1 char has reached clicked space (Mon. Base C) and only way to gather team together was move back to where main was or collect each teammate individually since no other moving helps.

Also char's route choosing feels sometimes weird since occasionally 1-2 chars has/have chosen longer route than rest of party causing that when battle starts might be only 1 char facing enemy and others are too far to attack until 1 or 2 turns later.

yea I know clicking door etc but in Rockridge they were leaving that cache but main decided to stay there even after several clicks until others got back from other side of map (literally) and in Base C they were in Tan's room and only shaman reached crafter, blade got stuck in 1st portculli and main in Tan's room and shaman needed to go all the way back to starting point.

This has happened to my party on occasion, too. Either my blademaster would decide some cabinet or other needed a bit of extra inspection, or else Alcander found some interesting bit of tinkermage paraphernalia somewhere that he needed to draw/study/steal... (probably not a coincidence that he usually stayed behind near the exit to the Trapped Lair)