Philana

txmimi

I'm having trouble finding a way to look under Councillor Philana's house for the noise she says she hears. I assume this is related to getting the tools for Laira, too. I have read posts about tools for Callan, but I haven't gotten that quest from her. Maybe I've mixed them up so they can't be done? The Commander just keeps saying the tools aren't Laira's, and she can't have them. Tips?

OK. . . in the area below what? And how do I get to it?

To solve Philana's quest, take the stairs down in the quarters for Hands of Avadon, and look for a hidden switch on the wall in the underground area.

To get the tools, take the other set of stairs down in the trainer's building, and look for a set of cabinets in that part of the underground area.

You just have to get close enough to the window behind the secret passage that you get a message about what you see inside the room. Once you've done that, you can report back to Philana.

You'll eventually get behind the barred gate as part of the main plot, later in the game. Much, much later.