+ Endurance bug?

Grungeking

I've found a breastplate with +1 END. My warrior was wearing a nice item with some good resists, but with the + health % skill I thought perhaps more hp would be better. However, when I equip it and my end goes from 13 to 14 I have no difference in hp or vitality. Perhaps it will recalc at levelup? Or is it somehow strangely intentional and +end enchants only give side benefits? My cold, acid, and poison resists go from 37/43/43 to 46/53/53 still when I equip it. I haven't been watching the resists at skill increase, but that seems like a lot.

There does appear to be something odd going on with that stat. I checked out my character with a +end breast plate to be sure and found the same thing as you. Equiping or unequiping the item did not seem to change the total hp. But then I decided to equip a +End shield and the hp went up a few points. When I removed both items the hp remained at the newer, higher level.