Khalida's memory... (slight spoilers)

eaintree

So, I've found nothing in the dungeons that prompts her to say anything - the only records I've found are on the main floor, and they all say there's nothing relevant to you in them, just as they did before you got her quest.

I've been down to the Keeper's Tombs to fight Chabon and back up; no hints as to Khalida's quest. What am I missing?

For me, the relevant records were (I think) in the northeast section of the first level of the dungeon. (Same level with Eye Mamora and the like.)

Books on stone podiums. Not the papers on wood podiums.

This should be obvious, but just in case, you should have Khalida with you while checking the records. (Just to be safe.)

Ok - the one with her info is in the northeast section, yes, away from the other codex, which is northwest.

As I just mentioned in the "first impressions" thread, I think this is the first Spiderweb game where my irritations with various aspects of gameplay have really bled over into feeling that I'm just not enjoying the game.

I've only found one Codex on a stone platform. The first one you look at, Khalida says "let's keep looking". I have searched that area spot by spot, carefully, and I don't find any others.

This is really annoying.

There's one in the far south, just to the east of the interrogator's room, and another in the far northeast, just east of the passage leading to the Eternal Prisoner.

This one took me a while too. I expected to find the answer in or near the interrogation area, but the needed codex was elsewhere on the same level. I even looked everywhere in the deeper levels hoping to find something. It pays to search diligently every accessible part of every map. It's all too easy to miss things; it may be irritating, but it is realistic; the keepers of the dungeon probably wouldn't want this information to be too easy to find.