End-of-game opinions

txmimi

I finished A6 without using a cheat! Yay, me! lol I complained a lot on this forum about what I found to be the extremely high difficulty level of A5, so was relieved to find this one much more playable for me. I enjoyed the story and the various options for the characters. I struggled throughout the game with finding locations on the map. At the end, I wasn't able to get credit for completing horde's slaves, because I couldn't refind the scouting party. I couldn't complete honeycomb horrors or the slith spy because I couldn't ever find the right location for either one. That was frustrating to me. . . folks on this forum tried to help me, but to no avail.

I had stumbled across Avadon a couple of years ago and enjoyed the replayability of that one. That sent me looking for more, and I played A4 and Escape from the Pit. I wish I had done them in a better sequence, but each one does stand alone well.

Thanks for many hours of enjoyment and for all the help from various forum members!