Where increase spell levels

Skladzien

I have a problem with my party. All characters are lvl 24 (2 warriors 1 priest and 1 mage) so far i finished 2 scenarios: A valley of dying things and A small rebellion. So my team is well equipped but my nagic sucks. I may have blessed plates, steel swords etc. bur most of my spells is lvl 1, and i have not a single spell for spellcasting above 12, while both priest and mage are having their spell abilities on 17. What scenario i should pick to improve my spellcasters because so far they can do nothing more than speed up and bless party and then just stand healing from time to time.

Well if you are about to begin the Za-khazi run scenario, at the beginning you can find someone who teaches mage spells, and someone who teaches priest spells, just before you start the quest.

Also, you will find that increasing your intelligence will make spells stronger, and gives you more mana to cast them. I usually make 1 warrior, 2 archers, and 1 mage/priest. When the mage/priest has high enough mage and priest skill level to cast the spells I want, I just increase intelligence and it makes both mage and priest spells stronger. quite handy to have.