Avernum 6 easier on ipad?

Tcheedchee

Is it me or has Avernum 6 for the ipad been reduced in difficulty in comparison to its PC-version?

I have played all As of the second trilogy, EftP, all Gs from 3 on upwards and Avadon at least once and up to now it has always been tedious to 'win' against any of the games. But this time, playing (A6) on an ipad for the first time, I am quite amazed at how easy playing suddenly seems. I am collecting impressive amounts of herbs, enhanced items, brews, crystals and a lot of money.

Some of the bosses are still as tough as I remember them - e.g. Lich Kavarus, Hirickis and some more, but in all other encounters gameplay seems to be so much easier than before...

Does anybody know if adjustment have been made in A6's general difficulty, let's say as a concession to it being an app?

Also I thought there was a level cap? Where is it?

Avernum 6 has a level cap but it is higher in concession to singleton players.

I think there was a difficulty reduction between the Mac and Windows versions, but it shouldn't have affected those fights. Maybe because you have played the game before you are just better and don't use up consumable items as quickly.