Which creation are you?

-A glaahk, because I like how their legs/stingers look and they seem like the most practical/normal creations.

A glaahk is the most normal and practical? The worm with a stinger balanced precariously on its two legs? Uhh...

—Alorael, who would be a rotghroth for, um, medical reasons. Weeping acid pustules are no joke!

I'd be a door creature, the ones that open and close doors when you approach, because I wish I had a door on my bedroom, to keep people out, so I wouldn't have to constantly look over my shoulder when I'm trying to...

...get dressed.

Actaeon would be a living tool, because he's such a tool.

-An Eyebeast. Because they look like Beholders. Like the time when I mind-controlled Jeff to give me his GIFTS plushie. Yeah, and I'm not going to give that back either.

-Or an ornk, because they are so overpowered that Jeff made only one canister. They can ravage the whole cornfield and bring famine wherever they went. Their natural predators are normally butchers. So I'd stay away from those.

-----

-Nightwatcher

For offbeat creations, I'm trying to figure who would be a servant mind, and who would be a reaper turret. Slarty might be a servant mind, with tremendous technical knowledge and analytical ability. Reaper turret...hmm...somehow Dantius comes to mind.

I have no idea what I'd be.

is there a creation that whines about this geneforge rubbish being in general? If so, that one :p

but if that doesn't work out then any passive-aggressive asshat creation will do fine

Not a creation, per se, but you'd clearly be a Trakovite if you think it's rubbish in general.

As for myself, I reckon I'd be a golem, because I'm slow-moving, can't speak, take forever to kill, and my only way to attack people is by punching them.

Wait... We'll say it's because I'm resilient, instead.

A glaahk is the most practical creation because it is basically a scorpion with legs. It stings, it doesn't fire any insanely complicated magic bolts of doom. It just stings.

And it has a pretty good sting. (you must wonder why I didn't choose the clawbug, it's because it's name implies it uses claws to attack, and yet it also stings(although claws might be used to make those huge tunnels they live in))

Congratulations QuickLex, you are a control panel.

Probably a Drakon, since they're the creations that are closest to humans in the series, come on, they were shaped to imitate Shapers! :D

Drakons were shaped to be superior to the Shapers, so they're more analogous to some sort of superhuman race, like homo sapiens superior in the X-men comics. I think Serviles are the closest creations to humanity.

• 3 weeks later...

THE ORNK LORD COMETH.

MIGHTY ARE HIS MOOINGS, THOSE UTTERANCES WHICH FELLED THE MIGHTIEST DRAYKS AND LOWLIEST FYORAS. AND STEVE, BECAUSE HE WAS INSOLENT.

TERRIBLE ARE HIS HOOVES THAT TRAMPLE THE BONES OF THE FALLEN INTO DUST AND THE STONES OF THE SHAPERS INTO SOMEWHAT GRAYER DUST.

TITANIC IS HIS TAIL, THE GLEAMING STANDARD OF THE REBELLION, INSPIRATION TO ALL ORNKKIND THAT FOLLOW IT. ALSO IT'S GREAT FOR SMACKING THINGS.