Sign in to follow this  
RainbowDashRadical

Any Tricks to gain money infinite money (without character editor)

Which game? I know of an exploit in A3. There may be others, though I can't think of any offhand.

Are there any loopholes where you can gain money doing something devious. (i.e. tricking a dumb NPC).

Press Ctrl + d then type "iampoor" (without the quotes). Every time someone runs into the iampoor cheat, Jeff gets a little stronger. Soon, very soon, he will gather enough power and ascend into a being of pure sorrow, and will create his final game. Avernum 8: The Protagonist Ruined Easter.

----------

Also, for the Avernum 3 cheat, just sell any item to Levi, then, a bug in the program turns it infinite. You can also use that bug if you have found an item that is rare, or if there is only one kind of it existing in the game.

----------

-Test Subject 8552

Edited by Dishonored

Control D doesn't work in A1-3.

Oh stupid me. I thought I had clicked the "Avernum: Escape from the Pits" Forum Section xD

----------

-Test Subject 8552

Ah, well in that case, no. Unfortunately.

A3: Obtain a unicorn horn. Sell it to Levi in Fort Emergence. Buy as many unicorn horns as you can carry for 2 coins a piece. Go to Krizan and give them to the official in city hall for 10 coins a piece. If you wait too long to beat the Slime quest, it will destroy his office and he'll vanish.