A:EftP - How far can I get into each of the 3 ending's quests before I block the others?

How far can I get into each of the 3 ending's quests before I block the others?

I am rather a completionist but I would hate to get locked out of the endings I actually want because I went too far down the wrong path.

I also have not managed to find anything about the endings except that there are 3 of them, each has a quest.

I am guessing one is to kill hawthorne for the scimatar, one is to serve thantria loyally and receive a pardon from the emperor, and the third is to just escape to the surface...

This game and the earlier versions of it, Exile 1 and Avernum 1, allow you to finish all 3 main quests and then continue to play the game. So you can go back and finish any minor quests that you may have skipped. It won't change the final screens that you see when you finish the third main quest.

Awesome, thank you.

Are there any conflicting quests between the Scimatar and Thantria?

Not really, no. From a roleplaying perspective, Thantria's final quest does involve betraying one of the goals of the Scimitar, but in terms of actual gameplay you're not mechanically locked out of any rewards for doing it.

I also have not managed to find anything about the endings except that there are 3 of them, each has a quest.

I am guessing one is to kill hawthorne for the scimatar, one is to serve thantria loyally and receive a pardon from the emperor, and the third is to just escape to the surface...

The three final quests are for:

the Scimitar, Erika, and King Micah.

The quests are:

Find the exit to the surface (Scimitar - they want to be able to get agents on the surface to take the fight to the Empire's home), kill the demon Grah-Hoth (King Micah), and assassinate hawthorne (Erika - she wants revenge).

Unlike many Spiderweb games, the three "endings" are complementary, not mutually exclusive. They're also not endings; they're described as the main victory conditions, but none of them end the game. You can complete all three and then go back and do sidequests.

—Alorael, who will just point out that one of the quests can be done wrong so that it becomes a suicide mission with no return. Keep backup saves and pay attention to the advice you get from major NPCs. Some of it is very important!

—Alorael, who will just point out that one of the quests can be done wrong so that it becomes a suicide mission with no return. Keep backup saves and pay attention to the advice you get from major NPCs. Some of it is very important!

The point of no return isn't until the very final leg of that quest, by the way, so don't get too paranoid.

When somebody offers to teleport you a very long distance, make sure you're 100% prepared and have a backup save before going.