Graphic request

BainIhrno

I have made enough progress on the Of Good and Evil port that I feel that I am going to finish it eventually. However, I have no idea how to create a .cmg file and I may not have software that allows me to do it that works on my computer anyway. I have a fairly good idea of some of the graphics I want to use, so if anyone would like to help, please let me know.

The graphics I intend to use include a splash screen taken from FreeDigitalPhotos.net (with proper credit to the site and photographer), as well as two custom Slith graphics from the scenario "Exodus".

There are some graphics that I would like but are not sure exist at the time:

Monster:

- A Phoenix

- Dragon (red)

- A Rat Person

- Various mushrooms (three different types)

- Skull (the item graphic, in monster format)

Terrain:

- Grass on fire

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Blazing Blades has a few interesting item graphics along the lines of what you seek in mushrooms.

Temporarily at least you could remove the border from a skull item graphic and stick it into a blank monster graphic sheet.

Others I don't know about. Tint a BoA dragon red for the time being while you hunt around for something better.

- A Phoenix

Use the raven graphic from Nethergate

- Dragon (red)

Adjust the hue of either the Dragon or Drake graphic

- A Rat Person

EDIT: Actually, I have something that might be good, I just need to touch it up.

- Various mushrooms (three different types)

Do the default mushroom graphics not work?

- Skull (the item graphic, in monster format)

Just copy paste appropriately.

I think I'll go ahead and use that graphic. Unfortunately, I'm pretty lousy at using painting programs, so when I made a skull into a monster type, I can't align it properly. Can anyone help with this?

Also, can anyone make a fire graphic (one that would appear to be set to the ground)?

I think I'll go ahead and use that graphic. Unfortunately, I'm pretty lousy at using painting programs, so when I made a skull into a monster type, I can't align it properly. Can anyone help with this?

Also, can anyone make a fire graphic (one that would appear to be set to the ground)?

For the skull, open up an existing creature graphic, paste the skull onto where the creature is in the tile, and then erase whatever is visible of the first creature from behind the skull.

• 3 weeks later...