Two quick boss questions...

Leaper

1) Kavarus. I figured out how to avoid the two pillars blowing up, but then there's the death curse. Can I "outrange" that too, since the flavor text says he looks for someone nearby? Or do I just have to kill him before the curse kills my character?

2) There's this fungus beast (I forgot the name) in an area called the Heart of the Forest. Is this the one the vanhatai mushroom-grower wants dead, or is it the one that makes little dudes every round? Anyway, this particular beast (the one in the Heart) lets out this surrounding poison attack that does triple digit damage. Do I just have to outrun that too, and hope that he doesn't run towards my characters the turn he pulls off the move?

Thanks!

1) Yeah, he won't use it if there's nobody in range when he's going to use it. It's probably best to kill him quickly anyway, though.

2) I don't remember that quest, but I remember the Heart of the Forest fight. I pretty much just came back later when I'd levelled up and boosted Endurance enough that my party could take the damage.

Hehehe well I use potions a lot because I use the gold cheat.

And I like to go make wands and potions by one so that why I suggest a lot of times potions.

And if you don't want to use the gold cheat then you will need to do a lot of side-quest.

P.S Don't go clearing caves around maybe you will need something of that cave but you already cleaned it up so you messed up an side quest.

P.S 2 In case you do this go that area and walk around maybe you can get the object that you needed to complete the side-quest (not very recomended) :)