jpjones2

A:EftP - Mona (Ft. Saffron), Kill Ghouls Quest (Mertis), & Hunt Down Fire Lizards (Ft. Remote)

1. How do I get past the door to speak with Mona in Ft. Saffron? It says that I need a key(?).

2. According to "Book of Answers", there are 2 quests that I have never received:

a. Kill Ghouls in Mertis

b. Hunt Down Fire Lizards in Ft. Remote

Who gives these quests, and where are they? I believe that I've dispatched the ghouls and the fire lizards, but have no idea whom to return to. Thank you very much.

1. You don't need to enter the cell to talk to Mona, just the right password. It's not important

a. Kill Ghouls in Mertis is given by the Mayor in the Auction House in the city's west side.

b. Hunt Down Fire Lizards is given by the drunken Bronwen in the mess hall to the north.

b. Hunt Down Fire Lizards is given by the drunken Bronwen in the mess hall to the north.

I have killed a LOT of fire lizards west of Fort Remote and have not been able to get Bronwen to complete the quest, there must be a specific group he wants dead.

I can't find Bronwen. Is he the ghost that leaves and doesn't come back?

If Fort Remote has already been destroyed by demons, it's too late to get that quest (or to complete it). You need to receive and finish the fort remote fire lizard quest prior to completing the quest to kill the slith king (if you want to be able to do it, that is - it is completely optional).