A6: Advice in few matters

Hey guys,

The first thing I'd like to get advice on is my warrior, I'd like to get Lethal Blow (I can't figure out comprehensive guide to the skill effect). At the moment the warrior has 7 points on strength, 6 on Blademaster and a total of 13 points on melee/pole weapons.

Secondly, the warrior wields two weapons, would it be worthwhile to add his pole weapons skill for 3k? I don't think so taking into consideration that I think the main battle discipline is Adrenaline Rush.

Third, I have two characters who are wizards and I think that getting Strong Daze and Summon Aid for 3-4k is ridiculous. My question is, could I get that skill for free or cheaper than Gladwell (not sure I got his name right).

fourthly, I keep on adding magic skills for my wizards both on mage spells and spellcraft. When should I stop adding points there and what else is good to add? Bearing in mind that one of my wizards has 13 points in mage spells and 14 on spell craft.

Lastly, there is this quest that is absolutely driving me mad! Nephilim Rogues, I have no idea how I'm supposed to complete this quest. I spoke to a farmer who said I should go south, having done so, I found a mine with a door I can't access. I'm guessing its there where I should go.. everywhere else has been explored and completed successfully.

Any guidance on any of these issues would be very much appreciated.

Giving both melee and pole weapons to the same warrior was a poor choice since can you use only one of them in any case, anyway you need to have 5 points in blademaster and 5 in anatomy to access Lethal blow and you must get the points from skill points.

You can get all spells for free from spell books so you needn't buy them.

17 is the max. mage spells you need to get to cast all spells and I'd say stop at that, spellcraft can be increased as much as you wish since every point of it makes spells stronger.

Check this link for your quest:-

http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/13008-quests-in-a6/page__hl__+nephilim%20+rogues#entry157977

I've only added one point on pole weapons but only as it was cheaper to add than melee and wanted to get adrenaline rush.

I currently have 3 points on Anatomy and I just checked the requirements to add the skill (I bought the 3 points), turns out I just need to add two points on Intelligence. Thanks for that.

Regarding Lethal Blow: did you get any Blademaster and/or Parry from traits (e.g. Elite Warrior or Divinely Touched)? Skill points gained through traits, race, or equipment bonuses do not count toward the level you must train in to unlock skills. This is my only guess as to the nature of your problem.

Resistance unlocks once you buy 3 Dexterity, 4 Endurance, and 7 Hardiness. Gymnastics unlocks after buying 4 Dexterity and 2 Strength.

I added 3 points on anatomy through training, so essentially what your saying I need to get anatomy up to 8 in order to unlock lethal blow? that's a lot of skill points! Its currently on 5, so I need a total of 18 skill points to get it to 8, in other words, I need to gain 4 levels. Is there a level cap? If there was, I may not be able to get the levels required to get the points.