A4 Editor? pls?

Wizard Orcasus

I tried to extract the files to A4 folder but it was denied so that why I need help with that :(

Can you help me? :)

I had read the "readme' thing but still I can't change anything of the game pls help :(

It sounds like your user account isn't allowed to mess around with the files you have to mess around with to make the editor work. You may have to ask your parents, or whoever is in control of the computer you use, to make the necessary changes for you, or to give you permission to do so.

I'm assuming you're using Windows Vista or later, and you installed your games to the Program Files folder. If so, then you needn't worry; starting with Vista, Windows is very paranoid as to what you can and cannot do with anything installed in Progrm Files, so it's just doing what it thinks is its job.

The best workaround I know of, which has been posted elsewhere (mainly in Tech Support), is simple: Create a folder dedicated to your games, either in your root directory, or on another drive on your computer. Then, reinstall all your games to this folder. Life will become much simpler. EDIT: Just make sure you back up any saved games you want to keep, plus all your preference files, just in case they disappear in the process.