Please Welcome Sylae to Moderator Team

*i

At first we only offered her a new custom title for her help with the transition, with up to three special glyphs, but then we found ourselves talking to her agent. Her totally amoral agent. Now she's a global moderator, and gets two percent of the gross, straight off the top. They had us over a barrel.

I'm kind of serious though, I think the "Like" button is partly responsible for the inane nature of most Facebook discussions.

Not that posts here shouldn't be inane, this being a games forum and all... But still.

P.S. I also dislike "karma" systems on bulletin boards. I don't know about other people, but on such boards I sometimes find myself hoping that my posts will recieve high karma ratings, and I worry that such thinking would tend to skew friendly discussion into something much less pleasant.

Now what I really want to see are fluffy pony-turtles. Or maybe fluffy turtle-ponies. Either one would do.

1-ninja-turtle-dog-haircut-creative-grooming-e1307661152773.jpg

As close as I could find. Sure it's actually a dog, but you could ride it like a pony.

In other news... you know what your modship means, don't you Sy? I'll have to start frequenting SW again so I can cause you trouble. I can feel it already happening...

*kicks over a CSS flowchart*

ooh sorry, leg spasm

In fact, I would not be surprised to see an even greater resurgence of Refugi on the main (almost typed mane, darn you Sylae) forum.

I dunno, it seems like overall activity has decreased on the forums since the transition, particularly in the game forums. Maybe people haven't switched over.

General seems fairly active though.

Irony, thy name is Alorael, Rowen, Jewels, Sylae, BJearles, and Nikki.

Alorael didn't like it; A less presumptuous name is another member. Don't feel too bad - it;s a very Aloraelly name, and I've got mixed up once or twice at first glance. The avatar and lack of blue gives it away.

Argh!!! that reminds me! all these people being blue, and I didn't make one Tobias joke!!!

Edited by Nikki~