Sign in to follow this  
admin

Test Topic

Shiny.

The Silent Assassin is disappointed that I do not have time to figure out how to do a horizontal rule, but ultimately does not care because his rule is supreme regardless of orientation.

I personally prefer the layout of this forum better, (and even moreso once some of the extra bits are removed), but I do oh so miss the maroon and blue of the old forum. Time to break out the CSS, I guess.

Edited by Sylae

It's strange to have the proper forums running an interface I associate with a satellite. I don't remember Shadow Vale having the ability to like individual posts, though.

I'll have to find the skins before I judge it ugly or not.

Eh, it reminds me of SV, which is weird, because I don't have any desire to make a million hype threads for BoA... :/

Not weird though. Except for the tongue-smiley. Ew.

There was a reason I replaced the SV tongue smiley with the one from UBB. tongueold.gif

Once permissions are set correctly for me to access the new control panel, I will be fixing it here too.

Am I the only one who cannot access the Avernum: Escape From The Pit forum? It says it's "Protected."

No, I can't access it either, but I get this message:

"You do not have permission to view this forum."

I assume it was made moderator/admin-only by mistake when the Mod Board was.

Ah, excellent. The new boards' two worst problems already resolved!

Wait, tongues being the horrid default smiley is one problem, what's the other one?

Go for it, Tyran! If not a PDN, you could always add it to your signature. :cool: On a related note, in the full list of emoticons, the :p emoticon is listed twice. Probably that's not a big deal, but it is an oddity.

@Sylae: ...I'm not sure if you're genuinely confused, or playing troll by trying to imply that no one except moderators being able to access the A:EftP forum is a fine and dandy thing. Although the absence of capitalization or punctuation leads to me to wonder if you're pretending to be Lilith instead. And Lilith has been known to go for deadpan sarcasm, from time to time. ;)

On a related note, in the full list of emoticons, the :p emoticon is listed twice. Probably that's not a big deal, but it is an oddity.

That is deliberate. I added it for both : P and : p

@Sylae: ...I'm not sure if you're genuinely confused, or playing troll by trying to imply that no one except moderators being able to access the A:EftP forum is a fine and dandy thing.

Actually, the permissions were such that not even mods could access it. :p

Arriving in style!

As for how the new board looks, I like some parts, don't truthfully dislike others, can't really complain overall. The only thing to do now is decide where to put my lava lamp (if I had one)......

this looks too brighty when compared to old boards. maybe good old sw theme will fix that whenever it comes.