500!!!

adc.

Post milestone 500:

------------

Spiderwebbers of all shapes and sizes, I, "A", has reached a point of success. Our hideout is close to it's end, and I can feel it. For reaching the 500th milestone, I would like to thank the Spiderwebbers from supporting me to accomplish it:

To BMA: Thank you for your help! And as always will be, even if you weren't online for a long time, I will be your most trusted and friendliest friend at the internet.

To MMXPERT: Even though were not that close, I have still recognized you as a friendly (and defending) person. Thank you too!

To Sylae: Even after the tiny arguement we had at Steam, I will still thank you for completing my 500th post, and teaching me to move forward.

To Enraged Slith: Yet another friend, I will still finish the Shaper Canopus, no matter what!

To Harehunter: We have something in common: We both enjoy insanity!!! Thank you too for being a friendly and approachable person on Spiderweb Forums!

To Alorael: Even you deserve a medal! A very remarkable mod too!

To Slarty: Even though you will not post in here, I still see your exceptional vigilance in this boards.

To Trenton: Even if my dislike for ponies are mild, I now officially like your new "Slenderman" PDN.

To Lilith: Of course, Lilith is also very friendly and helpful. Thank you too for your opinions.

To Diki: Being such an awesome mod is awesome. And being an awesome awesome is mod. Thank you for your replies too in my posts.

To Tyranicus: Not much to say, but I heard you had a Steam account? Thank you for your comments too!

To Randomizer: In every problem, you are always the first responder. A valuable and active member!

To Death Knight: Hehehe, sorry about my forgetfulness. You too, are one of the friendly people of Spiderweb too. Wish you luck on your life!

Sorry if I hadn't used up some more description on the message I address to you all. I haven't had much time because it is our periodic exams next week. See you all in the next board life!!!

-----------

-A

Originally Posted By: The Fifth of November
To Randomizer: In every problem, you are always the first responder.
-----------
-A

If Randomizer didn't already have a custom title, I'd be inclined to suggest "First Responder". As it is, there's probably another member out there that might suit.

Congrats on reaching a major milestone, Nightwatcher. I present you with the traditional image:

posting.GIF

Originally Posted By: Tyranicus
Originally Posted By: Triumph
Originally Posted By: Nikki
Look at me, I can't even be bothered to write my own message! I am truly the more optimal spammer!

Sylae, I'm ashamed of you.
Sylae was actually quoting Nikki.

She is, yes. And even if she weren't, it's pretty close to something I'd say, so we can let it slide.

Of course, the problem with being so quotable is that I have nothing to add, other than commentary on my previous comments. Tis a hard cross to bear.