Geneforge 5 Bugged

Lord_Raul

So I'm playing through geneforge 5, and I hit the southern side of the map yadda yadda. Then, my computer has an issue and I have to restore my system. Now, the game thinks I've gone back tot he trial version, with the first five or six areas and everything else displayed as a question mark (all areas on the large map).

Is there a fix for this?

Reregister the game. This should clear up the problem. If you don't have the registration code than email Spiderweb Support with ordering information so they can send you it again.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. These types of problems only chip away at your sanity. smile

Originally Posted By: "A"
Dude. You should have placed the files into a usb before restoring it. It always very important to place some important things before doing a backup... (Disregard this help if it wasn't possible. e.g. windows got corrupted or something like that...)
---------------
-A

I actually had no choice. The computer just shut itself down and restored itself. .-.

Send an email to

spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

with your name, email address, other information to help identify your order, and the code that appears in the bottom right corner of the main menu screen.

Save your email next time or at least copy the information to a text file to make sure you have it.