Kicking invisible door, Hopping with busted toe

Parakeet

Me again. I'm down in the Chitrach Nest. I met & defeated with the kind aid of several of it's accompanying monsters the mind Chitrach & obtained my fancy new longbow. According to the maps, there should be another invisible area to enter just up & a little to the right of passages that open up to allow one to go after the Mind Chitrach & longbow. I can see where it should open off the area, but it won't open. I can't find a switch for it. The sound you hear is a small bird beating it's head on the dungeon wall, having already broken it's far more useful toe trying to get in. Did I miss something? Do I need higher stats? Am I just a little denser than usual?

Your frustrated bird,

Parakeet

::glumly:: I went through 3 set backs from the site from wall next corridor then next corridor typing "u" with each step to the limits of my dubious keyboard pecking. No luck. I'm beginning to miss the old method of finding hidden switches & doors: banging against the wall. Sigh. That sentiment indicates I've gamed too much for one day.

Thanks for the suggestion & good night!

Parakeet

::mussed up, filthy bird looks around where it popped out of the ground, sans switches::

Thanks, Harehunter. It did help. Now I'm going back to town to buff up my supplies, (Jeff has much to answer for with "Anama". I keep having visions of microwave ovens & hearing mechanical beeps.) & head out into the howling wilderness...I understand it's very dangerous out there, too.

Parakeet ::limps off, rooting through its first aid kit::