Known Issue: Crash on Transformer & Transformer Prime

Apportable

Hi everyone,

We're aware that Avadon: The Black Fortress may be crashing frequently for players using the ASUS Transformer or Transformer Prime tablet, and we're trying to track down the issue. If you have the Transformer/Transformer Prime and the game is crashing for you, please let us know the following:

- Have you tried rebooting the tablet and re-launching the game?

- If you are running stock Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, have you installed the recent OS update from about 5 days ago?

- If you aren't running stock ICS, which version of Android are you running (stock or custom ROM)?

Thank you!

hi

i've bought the humble bundle pack and got the Transformer TF101

i'm using ICS 4.0.3 this the last version of the firmware available in france

Avadon version 1.0.4 has runned without crash for a while and then just closed once without warning (i'm in the first dungeon)

the loading are extremely long between area, so at that state i'm not sure to play it on my tablet

maybe if i can use my save steam version i could be great

but from what i've read, it's only possible with a rooted version

Hello fragaldo,

Have you tried rebooting the tablet and relaunching Avadon? We find that the stability of the game greatly increases if the tablet is rebooted.

I know that it's frustrating when the game crashes without warning and you haven't saved. We are investigating the issue, but it looks like it's very device-specific right now.

Thank you for your patience!