Need help with a boss batlle (Spoilers inside...)

HefHughner

Hi,

Avadon is my first Spiderweb game so i decided to play on normal difficulty. I had not much trouble getting through the game but now i have to defeat lord carsta'arl and i have absolutely zero chance.

No matter what i try, i always get to the point where the real lord has half of his health bar. Then he changes and before i can do much damage to this "new" form, my characters die.

The level of my characters is 21. Is that too low? Which characters did you use?

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Yes, your level is too low. I have a saved party that is level 26 and is just starting the second Vebeaux quest. The fight should be doable with any reasonable combination of characters once you get your party into the mid to high twenties.

You need to go back and do a bunch of side quests.

Nothing wrong with your English that I can see. smile

Edit: I just checked another save, and I have "Hunting the Lord" at level 29. Not saying you couldn't do it earlier, but if you're doing all the side quests, you should be near the level cap by the time you do this one.