Problem with my scenario

Dark Sniper

As you all know, I was making that scenario. One day did some terrain changes to it, then off to test it. But when I left from my starter town, Suddenly the screen became white and Unhandled Exception error came! I DID NOT change the terrain of the outdoors, I changed the terrain of my dungeon called Ace Ice Hillsmith... Can anybody help with the situation and I apologize for any convenience...

Unhandled Exceptions happen from the game looking for something out of range. (For example, a missing graphic, or a function that takes values from 0 to 7 and you feed it an 8.) Unfortunately, that can happen for a LOT of reasons (as I have learned the hard way).

When you say you "changed the terrain," do you mean that you changed the terrain types (i.e. in the custom objects script)? If so, you probably messed something up that affected the outdoors. Look for a graphics number that is wrong, or a data definition that is out of bounds somehow.