What exactly is full version of Nethergate?

Ok, I was playing Nethergate demo and it runs fine on my computer. However, unlike Geneforge or Avernum series, it seems that the final product is a CD and not just a code (which one can input in the title screen). Do I understand this correctly? In other words, supposing that I do not want to wait for the shipping and that my CD drive is broken, there is nothing much I can do?

For games that cannot be unlocked with codes (BoE and Nethergate), Jeff offers a secured FTP download. If you buy the game, he will email you the login information that you can use to download the full game from the site.

I don't know if you can choose not to buy the game CD at all and save the shipping/medium cost.

All questions like this are good things to email Jeff Vogel.

—Alorael, who recommends getting a discount by ordering Nethergate with another Spiderweb game. Unless you own all the ones you like or have played the demos and rejected them, trying out a few more games could give you even more fun.

• 3 weeks later...