RadioRefuge - Unprofessionalism at its finest!

keira

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

*revives*

So there is going to be a show on Sunday, September 8 at 1:00 PM MST. There will also be some special guests appearing, so this is one you definitely don't want to miss!

Also, a new website! Fire up http://radio.calref.net/ to listen live (in-browser!) and if you can't make it live, download a recording.

*revives*

So there is going to be a show on Sunday, September 8 at 1:00 PM MST. There will also be some special guests appearing, so this is one you definitely don't want to miss!

Also, a new website! Fire up http://radio.calref.net/ to listen live (in-browser!) and if you can't make it live, download a recording.

(my face when)

(Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit. :p )

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an awful secret: The facepalm was A LIE. There was no facepalm. My worldview was shattered. Does that mean when people type "rofl" they are not, in fact, rolling on the floor at all?

...it took you almost twenty-four hours to notice Dikiyoba was wearing a hat. Actaeon could have been facepalming the whole time, and you wouldn't have noticed. :p

...it took you almost twenty-four hours to notice Dikiyoba was wearing a hat. Actaeon could have been facepalming the whole time, and you wouldn't have noticed. :p

It took me a couple hours of seeing you wear it constantly, even indoors, to find it remarkable enough to comment on, but then I felt weird about bringing it up for a while. :p

(I mean, sure you've worn a hat in all photos I've ever seen of you, but until then I'd assumed that was coincidence.)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...