Wesnoth Multiplayer Anyone?

keira

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Well, until Sylae gets the server back up (if at all) there's always the official server.

I did not see the message saying it was down. Much apologies, it's back up now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Cast Spell: Topic Necro!

This topic has been reborn.

So, has everyone pretty much stopped playing Wesnoth? or is there still interest in it?

(is totally not lurking around these boards, he just wants some wesnoth buddies :p )

I'm still into it, though I haven't played much recently. It's not as much fun when there's no one else around.

Edit: Looks like Sy's server is down again. Oh well. I'll be on the official server for a bit tonight.

I'm still into it, though I haven't played much recently. It's not as much fun when there's no one else around.

Edit: Looks like Sy's server is down again. Oh well. I'll be on the official server for a bit tonight.

it's back up. i had to do a server restart at 2:00 and forgot to re-enable it.

really need to toss some of these things into a crontab :p

I'm up for a game. Once I finish re-installing it of course.

you know you can get a decent 2 terabyte SATA hdd for like $120 right.

Y'all need to stop talking about getting on and actually do it, It gets boring sitting around in the lobby for 10 hours at a time :p Though I suppose it would make sense, most of you have LIVES. I get to sit around till 6 in the morning playing Wesnoth games with the Computers.

In the hopes of drumming up more interest (and for the sake of saying more than just "I'm on now. Please play with me."), I'm going to try to be on every evening this week (probably about 4 MST at the earliest, though it's probable that I'll waltz in later than that). Everyone is welcome to stop by.

Today is the last day of my Wesnoth for a Week experiment. I'm in the lobby right now for those interested (note I'll need to log off later tonight to go have dinner with my family, but I will be back). So far, the only people I've seen more than once during the week were Trenton, Nioca, and JamesMighty. A couple of others stopped by, but never with any regularity. While I did have lots of fun doing this, it hasn't exactly made me confident that Wesnoth is ever going to have a strong following here at Spiderweb. I for one would love to see a weekly game of Wesnoth put together, but I'm not going to bother doing that myself unless I see an increase in interest. If anyone else wants to try doing that, you can count me in. In the meantime, I think I'll just go back to logging on ever once in a while.

Fine, guys, I'll make a weekly Wesnoth game...sheesh. How about next Saturday, at 8:00 PM EST? We can all meet in the Lobby before that time and chat a bit. Just reply to this topic if you can make it so I can determine what we're going to do!

I missed it...

This whole thing went down the drain didn't it? :p Ill still be getting on. You can find me at 8.00 pm EST tomorrow and I'll try to be on at that time every day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived