• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm still into it, though I haven't played much recently. It's not as much fun when there's no one else around.

Edit: Looks like Sy's server is down again. Oh well. I'll be on the official server for a bit tonight.

it's back up. i had to do a server restart at 2:00 and forgot to re-enable it.

really need to toss some of these things into a crontab :p

In the hopes of drumming up more interest (and for the sake of saying more than just "I'm on now. Please play with me."), I'm going to try to be on every evening this week (probably about 4 MST at the earliest, though it's probable that I'll waltz in later than that). Everyone is welcome to stop by.

Today is the last day of my Wesnoth for a Week experiment. I'm in the lobby right now for those interested (note I'll need to log off later tonight to go have dinner with my family, but I will be back). So far, the only people I've seen more than once during the week were Trenton, Nioca, and JamesMighty. A couple of others stopped by, but never with any regularity. While I did have lots of fun doing this, it hasn't exactly made me confident that Wesnoth is ever going to have a strong following here at Spiderweb. I for one would love to see a weekly game of Wesnoth put together, but I'm not going to bother doing that myself unless I see an increase in interest. If anyone else wants to try doing that, you can count me in. In the meantime, I think I'll just go back to logging on ever once in a while.

Edited by BJearles

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...