Ravage Knife in E1

Beluga56

Roughly 13 years after originally playing the Exile demos and BoE, I finally decided to buy the full Exile trilogy and play it properly, starting of course with E1, with the original graphics to boot! As you can imagine, nostalgia was maximum as I completed the early missions and my excitement has grown exponentially as I currently make my way through the final stages of the game. I've just found the exit to the surface as well as defeated Grah-Hoth in an epic quest that began when I was a wee lad. All that's left is to murder this chump Hawthorne and his cronies laugh

Naturally, I've become obsessed with obtaining all of the unique items Exile has to offer. I pretty much have (or know where to obtain) all the weapons except for the ravage knife. Does anyone know where this thing is? I feel like I had maybe acquired it earlier but either discarded or sold it for some unknown reason, but i can't remember. Is it even unique, or just rare? Any info is appreciated!

IIRC, the Ravage Knife only exists in Exile 3. It was hidden in Erika's Tower in that game, thus available relatively early and was a very cool find. I don't think it is in the first two games.

I too love the original games and their graphics, great to hear you are having so much fun with them!

Nevermind, it's in the eastern room in Shattered Fort. Credits to slightly misleading directions from motraxlair. Turns out I'd already explored the room but somehow passed up the special encounter... but yeah, I remember getting it very early on in E3.

On a side note, does anyone know where to use the Lost Message obtained from Gremlin's Gold? The previous thread on the subject wasn't too helpful.