A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPIC!

Trenton.

Originally Posted By: Lilith
Originally Posted By: Cairo Jim
Well, hurry up then! There are more important people to celebrate! So, are you turning 21 or 22?

way to make me feel old dude frown

Wait until you pass 50 and everyone is closer to your death day instead of your birthday. frown

Originally Posted By: Homage
Happy birthday to Cairo, and preemptively to everyone else in this thread tongue

Want to feel old? The Matrix came out thirteen years ago.
And three years after I finished high school. Thanks, I needed to feel like an old fogy.

Speaking of using movies to feel old: I saw the original Transformers movie. As a kid. In the theater. In 1986.

Now excuse me while I get my cane. Kids these days...

Oh, and BTW: Happy birthday to Cairo, and everyone else having a birthday this year.

I bet you, I DOUBLE bet you. This topic will return to the deepest parts of the forums at my birthday and anyone elses' starting next month. Anyway, happy Birthday Cairo Jim. How old are you now?

---------

-Birthdays, Nightwatcher

---------

Oh yeah. Trenton. I am 1 month older than you tongue

I just want everyone to know that I'm so miffed about not getting a birthday thread in time for my birthday that I considered changing my birthday to the current day every day. I thought better of it, though.

—Alorael, who finds just derailing the thread into a discussion of himself much more satisfying. Oh, yes. Also, happy birthday, Cairo Jim!

Originally Posted By: Alorael
I just want everyone to know that I'm so miffed about not getting a birthday thread in time for my birthday that...

Clearly, you aren't important enough for a birthday thread.

Dikiyoba noticed your birthday, at least, but has long forgotten how old you are. Have you hit 65 yet?

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Are we going to have to have an age thread? A discussion on calref wasn't enough?
Was this when I was dying on Saturday or am I forgetting it?

Also, the shields are no longer up, and haven't been for sometime (except for a brief panic period that wasn't caused by my mother for once), so you have no excuse! tongue

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: The Mystic
Speaking of using movies to feel old: I saw the original Transformers movie. As a kid. In the theater. In 1986.

Now excuse me while I get my cane. Kids these days...

Dude, quit complaining. I saw the original Star Wars in theaters back when I was 7.
Touché. wink

For the record, I wasn't complaining, I was one-upping. And apparently, I was one-upped in turn. tongue

I would like to extend a belated happy birthday wish to Lillith. I figured Trenton was on the job, but it looks like we'll all have to pitch in to make sure people don't get left out.

Here's some cake, which I assure you is not a lie:

portal-cake.jpg

(Also, happy birthday to Synergy, but since you haven't posted since 2011, I'm going to wait for cake until I'm sure it won't go stale.)