The Shadow Vale is Closing

Milla

http://forum.nethergate.net/index.php?p=index.phpQUERYshowtopic=1693

Announced by Tyranicus:

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that I really do not use my webspace enough to justify the cost anymore. I am going to shut it down. nethergate.net and all of its subdomains, including SV, will no longer be accessible as of July 9, 2011. It has been a fun ride, but all good things must come to an end, and this good thing really came to an end years ago and has been running on life support ever sense.

Tyran

Yes, if you look at the front page down near the bottom you'll see that time ceased passing at Shadow Vale on the first of July, 2011. It made me rather sad, but there was no getting around the fact that we just weren't using the forum.

Time lies frozen there. It always Then. It's never Now. So keep posting to the boards here, fill them with warmth and urgency, and keep them Now.

When I announced the closure of nethergate.net, Niemand graciously offered to absorb it into his webspace. Since the SV forum was basically dead at that point, we decided to make an archive of the data rather than go through the effort of transferring the forum itself. All the other pages on my site are still up at their original URLs.