Avadon - Android Neray quest bug

Sigismund

Hi,

I've originally posted this in the Avadon game forum, but was suggested to post here. I am playing the latest Android version from Google Play (not humble bundle), version 1.0.6. My device is Asus Transformer TF101 running Android 3.2.1.

In the second part of the Neray quest in Jhereth Deeps I meet her outside and follow underground where I engage in a fight. The fight goes on for two or three turns when Neray suddenly *leaps* one square aside and turns into a ShadowWalker. This happens every time I try to fight her here.

This Neray Shadowwalker does not fight. I can kill him with two hits. If I ignore him, he just remains in a single square and just disappears after a few turns. There is no message nothing even after killing the rest of the foes in the area.

When I leave Jhereth Deeps and then return to the area again, I again find Neray outside near the camfire as if the part of the quest was somehow restarted. I can repeat this over and over again.